Seattle Corporate Catering
Why use a corporate caterer?
First, a desire for crave-worthy food, consistent quality, and professional service.
Second, they all cast an attentive eye to their bottom line – and justifiably so! To all our current clients and future friends, we say the same thing:
Especially in a city like Seattle, corporate catering and food service is an investment in your employees, your clients, and the ultimately the well-being of your company.
By providing highly quality, delicious catered meals leaders can help build a productive and engaged workforce, demonstrate the strength and health of the company, as well as build solid, meaningful, long lasting relationships with clients.
1. Promote productivity
Employees who enjoy a catered meal together at work, build relationships, share knowledge and insights about current projects, and help one and other to thrive in the workplace. These relationships boosts workplace moral and create a connected company culture, leading to greater synergy and increased productivity office-wide.
- Companies whose events are characterized by professionalism, upscale cuisine, and exceptional service demonstrate they are fiscally sound, well-organized, and in a position to provide the best possible experience to all.
- With the help of an experienced corporate caterer, events of that size and scale become significantly more manageable.
3. Build meaningful relationships
- Enjoying a meal together not only builds meaningful professional relationships between your employees, but also between you and your customers. A well executed client luncheon can make the difference between making the vital conversion, and falling behind with the rest of the pack.
- Plus, with the modern world being so inundated in technology, making those face-to-face connections is now more important than ever.
- Once you have decided to make the leap into corporate catering and food service, the question then becomes:
Why On Safari Foods?
Short Answer: We have 25 years of catering experience, are committed to excellence of service and cuisine, and our physical capital and dedicated staff allow us to accommodate events for 600+.
- We are able to provide large quantities in a wide range of culinary styles, without sacrificing quality.
- Last year, due to expanded corporate catering requests, we extended our kitchen line and dedicated staff.
- As a result, we are now capable of accommodating everything from 10 person leadership lunches, to three square meals a day for 300+.
2. Dedication to sustainable food service practices
- When it comes to sustainability and responsible food service we don’t just talk the talk.
- We believe we have an ethical imperative to do what we can to help our environment, and as such we are the only large-scale Seattle caterer with a sustainable, humanely raised protein program.
- The cherry on top? Premium, locally sourced ingredients lead to healthier, higher quality, and all around tastier food.
3. Unmatched culinary range and variety
- We are a custom caterer, meaning that if you can dream it, we can make it.
- Our kitchen is home to cooks from all over the world, and their varied knowledge and talents make it possible for us to serve up a wide range of dishes and delicacies.
- Looking for simplicity? Choose from one of our popular menus. Feeling adventurous? Get in touch with one of our coordinators and they will work with you closely to craft a custom menu that is just right for you and your employees.
- From grilled cheese and tomato soup, to Coq a Vin, to Massaman curry, to spaghetti bolognese, to Vietnamese pho – we strive everyday to put the world on your plate.
4. 360 degree service
- With a large team of culinary professionals and experienced waitstaff, we are able to provide an un-matched level of service. While many corporate catering companies rely on outside, temporary staffing agencies – all our people come from within a regular pool of verified talent.
- This means that whether you need a weekly 12 person breakfast for upper management, a lunch drop-off for 200 employees, or a fully staffed, plated dinner for 500 – you can rest assured that your service will be exceptional.
5. Industry veteran
- With almost 25 years in the business under our belt, we have learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t. While we are always looking to improve our model and innovate with the times, our breadth of industry experience gives us the confidence to ensure the very best food, service, and experience to all our clients.
Find out more here!
Food and Beverage Minimums:
Monday-Friday – $100 drop off deliveries ($500 Friday after 3pm) – $500 staffed events
Saturday-Sunday – $1,000 for drop off deliveries and staffed events
An extra fee will be applied to breakfast deliveries before 6am.