Seattle Corporate Catering
With over 26 years of catering and foodservice experience, over 3000 time tested recipes, and a staunch commitment to sustainable, earth-friendly foodservice – we offer all our clients unparalleled levels of quality and service.
- We are able to provide large quantities in a wide range of culinary styles, without sacrificing quality.
- Last year, due to expanded corporate catering requests, we extended our kitchen line and dedicated staff.
- As a result, we are now capable of accommodating everything from 10 person leadership lunches, to three square meals a day for 300+.
2. Dedication to sustainable food service practices
- When it comes to sustainability and responsible food service we don’t just talk the talk.
- We believe we have an ethical imperative to do what we can to help our environment, and as such we are the only large-scale Seattle caterer with a sustainable, humanely raised protein program.
- The cherry on top? Premium, locally sourced ingredients lead to healthier, higher quality, and all around tastier food.
3. Unmatched culinary range and variety
- We are a custom caterer, meaning that if you can dream it, we can make it.
- Our kitchen is home to cooks from all over the world, and their varied knowledge and talents make it possible for us to serve up a wide range of dishes and delicacies.
- Looking for simplicity? Choose from one of our popular menus. Feeling adventurous? Get in touch with one of our coordinators and they will work closely with you to craft a custom menu that is just right.
- From grilled cheese and tomato soup, to Coq a Vin, to Massaman curry, to spaghetti bolognese, to Vietnamese pho – we strive everyday to put the world on your plate.
4. 360 degree service
- With a large team of culinary professionals and experienced waitstaff, we are able to provide an un-matched level of service. While many corporate catering companies rely on outside, temporary staffing agencies – all our people come from within a regular pool of verified talent.
- This means that whether you need a weekly 12 person breakfast for upper management, a lunch drop-off for 200 employees, or a fully staffed, plated dinner for 500 – you can rest assured that your service will be exceptional.
5. Industry veteran
- With almost 25 years in the business, we have learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t. While we are always looking to improve our model and innovate with the times, our breadth of industry experience gives us the confidence to ensure the very best food, service, and experience to all our clients.
Find out more here!
IMPORTANT CATERING FAQ’S
Monday-Friday – $150 on the food alone, $500 for Friday after 3pm
Saturday-Sunday – $1,000 for deliveries and staffed events
All order must be confirmed within 48 hours of your event
We cannot guarantee the fulfillment of any orders placed with less than 48 hours notice.
As we only utilize fresh, natural, and sustainable ingredients, it is vital we receive sufficient notice in order to order everything we need to accommodate your event.
Once headcount has been finalized, we cannot accept decreases.
If any adjustments are made up (as in, more people are added to the final headcount), there will be a 20% surcharge per additional person.
Deliveries made outside of standard business hours (8:00am-5:oopm) are subject to an increased delivery fee.