TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2014
On Safari Cafe Daily Menu
We are now taking phone orders! If you are in a major rush and want the convenience of fresh, healthy fast food, call us at 206.623.1463. We’ll put together some delicious salads, soups, sandwiches and hot entrees for you.
Eat, live, and love well.
Your foodie team at On Safari Foods
- Lamb gyros- Served with pita, sliced cucumber, lettuce, tomato, and tzatziki and hummus
- Grilled flank steak- Served with Brazilian pico de gallo and a fresh green salad
- Roasted butternut squash- Served with sautéed spinach, quinoa pasta and a green salad
- Beef burgers- Served with fresh lettuce, tomato, onion and a green salad
- Roasted corn chowder ( vegetarian)
- Chicken meatball
- Pesto chicken pizza
- Margherita pizza
- Sausage, ham and pepperoni pizza
- Creole Pork sausage – house made Creole pork sausage is grilled served with peppers and onions in a house made roll.
- Meatball – made with beef and pork, with all kinds of other delicious additions (one has to intern with our head chef to make these just the perfect way!), these delicious round wonders are served in San Marzano marinara and are presented to you in a crusty roll fresh out of the pizza oven.
- Karoo sausage – this is the name for our unpronounceable house made beef, lamb and pork Boerewors (translation: Farmer’s sausage), seasoned with nutmeg, coriander and spices, and accompanied by a sweet tomato and onion sauce
- Brisket sandwich- Smoked in-house, our beef brisket is mopped every twenty minutes to create a moist, deeply flavored, mouth-watering experience – bathed in house made barbecue sauce and served in a crunchy roll.
- Grilled ham and cheese sandwich- served with a fresh green salad
All sandwiches served with a fresh green salad
- Egg salad sandwich- with mayonnaise, celery and fresh parsley, on a croissant
- Chicken Caesar salad- with romaine, croutons, Parmesan, tomato and Caesar dressing on the side
- Spinach salad- with goat cheese, frisee, peaches and white balsamic dressing on the side
Salads by weight:
- Panzanella salad -with grilled bread, fennel, tomato, bell peppers
- Kale salad- with shaved parmigiana
- Cobb salad
- Beet salad
- Chocolate peanut butter bars
- Mocha cake
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Peanut butter cookies
- Caveman cookies (paleo)
- Crunchies – a South African treat!
- Biscotti – dipped in chocolate
- House Wines (Red & white)
- Assortment of beers
- Assortment of sodas
- San Pellegrino ( original, blood orange, orange, lemon)
Hours: 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday, and is located in our headquarters at 3317 3rd Ave. S., Seattle, WA. (Click here for directions.)
Parking: Parking is free! Park in any of the spots in front that are designated “OSF”
To Go: ON THE GO? We are now taking phone orders! Call ahead and pick up your order to-go. 206.623.1463.
Payment: We accept cash, Visa, and Mastercard. We cannot accept credit card numbers over the phone and the card must be physically present with you for us to swipe when you pick up your order. Thanks for your understanding!