On Safari Cafe Daily Menu
September 23rd, 2014
Happy Tuesday dear diners!
We are now taking phone orders! If you are in a major rush and want the convenience of fresh, healthy fast food, call us at 206.623.1463. We’ll put together some delicious salads, soups, sandwiches and hot entrees for you.
Eat, live, and love well.
Your foodie team at On Safari Foods
- Asian style orange beef- Served with white rice and a fresh green salad
- Moroccan chicken- Served with lemon cous cous and a fresh green salad
- Carne Asada- Flank steak is grilled and served with rice, beans, corn tortillas and fresh pico de gallo
- Mole ( pronounced: mo-lay)- A traditional Mexican dish served with chicken and comprised of a variety of seasonings including, chili peppers and chocolate, served with rice and beans
- Roasted butternut squash- served with quinoa pasta, sauteed spinach and a fresh green salad
- Pasta with Bolognese sauce- Beef, pork, carrots and fresh marinara- choice of: quinoa pasta or linguine, served with a fresh green salad
- Vegetable soup
- Chicken soup
Our pizzas are hand crafted per order and baked in our wood fire oven
- Margherita pizza – Fresh mozzarella, basil and San Marzano marinara sauce placed together on thin crust pizza then baked in our wood fire oven until cheese is melted and dough is crisp, then topped with grated parmesan cheese
- Sausage, ham and pepperoni pizza- Sausage, diced ham and thinly sliced pepperoni arranged on thin crust pizza with San Marzano marinara, fresh mozzarella and topped with grated parmesan
- Pesto chicken pizza- Chicken is diced and prepared with fresh pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese and topped with parmesan
- Creole Pork sausage sandwich - house made Creole pork sausage is grilled served with peppers and onions in a house made roll.
- Meatball sandwich - made with beef and pork, with all kinds of other delicious additions (one has to intern with our head chef to make these just the perfect way!), these delicious round wonders are served in San Marzano marinara and are presented to you in a crusty roll fresh out of the pizza oven.
- Karoo sausage sandwich - this is the name for our unpronounceable house made beef, lamb and pork Boerewors (translation: Farmer’s sausage), seasoned with nutmeg, coriander and spices, and accompanied by a sweet tomato and onion sauce
- Brisket sandwich- Smoked in-house, our beef brisket is mopped every twenty minutes to create a moist, deeply flavored, mouth-watering experience – bathed in house made barbecue sauce and served in a crunchy roll
- Grilled cheese sandwich
All sandwiches served with a green salad of crunchy vegetables
- BBQ flank steak sandwich- Thinly grilled flank steak in BBQ sauce with caramelized onions on a crusty baguette
Salads by weight:
- French lentil- Zucchini, bell peppers, carrots and red onion
- Quinoa- Roasted butternut squash, sundried tomatoes, parsley and feta
- Cobb- Ham, salami, blue cheese, avocado, red onion, cheddar, romaine lettuce and your choice of dressing
- Fruit- Strawberries, pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe and blueberries
- Asian Style Slaw- Cabbage, carrots and bell peppers
- Pear almond tart – served with fresh whipped cream
- Everything bars- Toasted coconut flakes, butterscotch, chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs built into a tasty bar
- Zucchini bread
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Short bread cookies
- Peanut butter cookies
- Coconut macaroons ( gluten-free)
- Caveman cookies (paleo)
- Crunchies – a South African treat!
- Biscotti – dipped in chocolate
- House Wines (Red & white)
- Assortment of beers
- Assortment of sodas
- San Pellegrino ( original, blood orange, orange, lemon)
Hours: 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday, and is located in our headquarters at 3317 3rd Ave. S., Seattle, WA. (Click here for directions.)
Parking: Parking is free! Park in any of the spots in front that are designated “OSF”
To Go: ON THE GO? We are now taking phone orders! Call ahead and pick up your order to-go. 206.623.1463.
Payment: We accept cash, Visa, and Mastercard. We cannot accept credit card numbers over the phone and the card must be physically present with you for us to swipe when you pick up your order. Thanks for your understanding!