MENU FOR MONDAY, JULY 28th, 2014
On Safari Cafe Daily Menu
Happy Friday dear diners!
We are now taking phone orders! If you are in a major rush and want the convenience of fresh, healthy fast food, call us at 206.623.1463. We’ll put together some delicious salads, soups, sandwiches and hot entrees for you.
Eat, live and love well.
Your foodie team at On Safari Foods
- Carne Asada- served with rice and pinto beans
- Spicy chicken curry- served with yellow rice and carrot sambal
- Eggplant parmigiana ( vegetarian)- served with a fresh green salad
- Latin spiced rubbed salmon -on a bed of crunchy slaw with lime crema and pinto beans
- Spicy chicken drum sticks -served with rice and pinto beans
- Lentil soup- with San Mazano tomatoes and onions
- Chicken soup- with noodles and a medley of vegetables
- Creole Pork – house made Creole pork sausage is grilled served with peppers and onions in a house made roll.
- Meatball – made with beef and pork, with all kinds of other delicious additions (one has to intern with our head chef to make these just the perfect way!), these delicious round wonders are served in San Marzano marinara and are presented to you in a crusty roll fresh out of the pizza oven.
- Karoo – this is the name for our unpronounceable house made beef, lamb and pork Boerewors (translation: Farmer’s sausage), seasoned with nutmeg, coriander and spices, and accompanied by a sweet tomato and onion sauce
- Barbecued pulled pork - Slow cooked pork is coated in house made barbecue sauce and served in a house made roll.
- Brisket sandwich – Smoked in-house, our beef brisket is mopped every twenty minutes to create a moist, deeply flavored, mouth-watering experience – bathed in house made barbecue sauce and served in a crunchy roll
All sandwiches served with a salad of mixed greens with crunchy vegetables and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Roasted Portobello sandwich- with red peppers and goat cheese, on a croissant
- Ham aned pesto cream cheese- on a baguette
- Caesar salad- with romaine, parmesan, crutons, lemon and caesar dressing on the side
- Mixed greens and berries salad- with pecans and house dressing on the side
Salads by weight:
- Quinoa salad – with roasted butternut squash, sun-dried tomato and feta cheese
- Cous cous salad -with zucchini, butternut squash, cranberries and eggplant
- Raspberry and blueberry gallette- served with freshly whipped cream
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Peanut butter cookies
- Caveman cookies (paleo)
- Crunchies – a South African treat!
- Biscotti – dipped in chocolate
- House Wines (Red & white)
- Assortment of beers
- Assortment of sodas
- San Pellegrino ( original, blood orange, orange, lemon)
Hours: 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday, and is located in our headquarters at 3317 3rd Ave. S., Seattle, WA. (Click here for directions.)
Parking: Parking is free! Park in any of the spots in front that are designated “OSF”
To Go: ON THE GO? We are now taking phone orders! Call ahead and pick up your order to-go. 206.623.1463.
Payment: We accept cash, Visa, and Mastercard. We cannot accept credit card numbers over the phone and the card must be physically present with you for us to swipe when you pick up your order. Thanks for your understanding!